Sunday, April 13, 2008

International Quilt Show - Chicago

I'm going to the International Quilt Show today, can't wait. I've gone the past two years, beautiful quilts to look at and COOL stuff to purchase from the vendors. Art Girlz being one of my favorites. Can't wait to see what they have this year.

The Cloth Paper Scissors and Quilting Arts booths are always full of WONDERFUL things. I know most items can be purchased online, but it is fun to touch things before you buy.

I'll check in when I get home to show my purchase and post my highlights from the show.

6 Comments:

At 6:46 AM, Blogger Kathy Raker said...

How was your shopping trip to the Quilt show? Did you buy too much?

 
At 7:33 AM, Blogger Kathy Raker said...

Jody, I just got tagged by Judy of Stitch Along With Me and am passing "it" on to you if you feel so inclined.
Hope you have a good day!

 
At 4:58 PM, Blogger JodyC said...

Hi Kathy,

Yes I spent too much $$ at the Chicago Quilt show but of course I didn't buy TOO Much...just what I NEEDED :-)

I was going to post photos, but just haven't been good about taking photos.

What is "Tagged"?

 
At 6:15 AM, Blogger Kathy Raker said...

Because you contribute so much hard work to the wiki site I have an award for you, just visit my blog.

 
At 8:50 PM, Blogger JodyC said...

No I didn't spend too much money....I don't think I bought enough, because I have used almost all of it already.

Thank you for posting a comment on my blog. It jogged me to think about posting something on my blog. I am not very good at this. It will have to be one of my goals after my daughter leaves for college in August.

 
At 9:07 PM, Blogger Pam said...

Hi Jody.
Have just been looking through your blogs and I love your work. Such lovely detail to it! :)
Also wanted to thank you for voting for my piece in April's challenge on Mind Wide Open. So appreciate it. It's only my second piece I've entered and I'm quite thrilled with all the votes I've received. :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home