Thursday, November 02, 2006

ClothPaperScissors Challenge


In September the Editor of Cloth Paper Scissors posted a challenge on her blog. I responded and was one of the lucky people to receive a package of "scraps" in the mail. The challenge was to use the scraps to create something: a small quilt, ATC cards, collage piece etc.

I decided to create a small "Crazy Quilt". I am new to crazy quilting but really like it. I is a good way to get my "stitching and collage" habit FIX.

The scrap package had great fall colors in it. I chose Autumn as my theme and a quote from Emily Dickinson.

The crazy quite is approximately 14" x 14". Need to figure out how I'm going to display it. I have an idea, hopefully it will work.

Crazy Quilting, always looking for inspiration, please post links to your work.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home